viernes, 21 de julio de 2017

My snowflake.

Last  wednesday in school  we worked with   a snowflake:

 to do it we have to follow this steps:
1)we had to take our photo then to put it in Pic Collage (is an app.)

2) then we had to write things that repesent our  personality.

3)finally we had to upsed in our blog.

We had that idea because that things repesent our personality and to do an activity of  The not perfect hat club (is a novel that we are reading).



  I think that you are going to enjoy it!   This what I´m do!



In this snowflake I´m repesent with some of my personality. Inside of me of this words had a signification.All this things are special for my life.
Responsability: I like to be responsable and to be promp.
Love:I like to give love to others and others  give  love to me.
Nature: I love nature and also I´m take care of it.
Company:I like to have people with me.
Dogs: I love all  breeds of dogs.
Family: I love my family and my family loves me.
Sport: I love to do all type of sports.
Friends: I  have a lot of friends.



This words made me unique because I have a very special personality that nobody has it! only I.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario