miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017

Learning from our mistakes

After reading chapter 7 of  "The not perfect hat club" by Jena Ball, we talked about mistakes.We wrote paragraphs with our reflection.

Here is my reflection:

Last year I Was playing with my dogs and I was running with them. When I was tired I stopped for a minute and I drank water, later I picked my dog DINAMITA up. Then he started To be crazy, he fell down and he broke one of his paws I was very sorry but I couldn't solve that problem and I couldn't fix his Paw with magic. I can  connect this with Newton's mistake because I did ir without intention and Newton didn't  realise that Jabber was in danger. My mistake and Newton's mistake were without intention.





Copyright Seragpsych.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario