martes, 10 de abril de 2018

The most scary night in Uruguay

As part of the project “Your shoes, my shoes”, the teacher told us to write and anecdote and show how  we felt.


                                              The most scary night in Uruguay.



         Some years ago I went to Montevideo, Uruguay. I was in a hotel. Three of my brothers shared bedroom. My aunt shared bedroom with me my sister, too. My parents had their own bedroom.

         One night I couldn’t sleep so I went with my mum. I went down three floors. I knocked the door a lot of times, but nobody went out, I was really curious, puzzled and worried. Consencuently, I went back to my bedroom.


         In addition, I went outside, I felt lonely, I went down three floors, I knocked a door a lot of times, nobody noticed. On the next day I asked my mum. She answered that I didn’t knocked her door, instead the other door. My sister wanted to “kill” me, when she discovered that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario