martes, 4 de junio de 2019

Writing Competition

  Some classes ago, we had a writing competition, that consisted of writing a story paying attention to the items,that were given, but we have to choose only one.


Here I am going to leave the items, so you can undestand what I am talking about.


The items were:


  1. If you could end any one problem in the world, what would it bw? why?
  2. Write about the mos important thing in your life.
  3. One day, a gigant box was delivered to your front door step with your name on it. What was inside and what happened when you open it.
I chose the second one, and I wrote about my mother.


       The most important thing in my life is my mother, because she always hear me when I have a problem. I mean, that she is the person who gave me the life, and this is one and most important reasons.

        I have lots of memories with her, like traveling to some parts of the world. I also have bad memories, like when she was ill ata the hospital.

       Sometimes we argue because we think very different and I tell her very bad things and then  I fell very bad about it, because she is one of the only people that try to understand me.

      I really don´t know if she know that I love her so much, because I never tell her those types of things. But if one day she reads this, I want to tell her that I love her a lot.

       Since today, I would let her know all these things, telling her "I love you" and to show it to her.

     These twelve years of my life I had been very silly, because I didn´t take advantage of having her at home and some people really want to look to their mother faces only one more time.

                                                              THE END.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario